Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Sock Monkey with His Balloons!


This is a card that I just love. It's certainly got its fair share of little pieces and not one for someone that hates to cut. However, I think the end product was well worth the sweat! This is one I'd definitely make more than one of while I was at it!

I used Chocolate Chip & Real Red CS for the base and made this card flip up to open instead of the norm. I stamped, with Basic Black ink, the image on several different colors of CS (Chocolate Chip & Creamy Caramel) and also on DSP (Bella Rose). After cutting out and gluing onto base, I have this cute little guy holding his precious balloons. I used the Scallop Border punch to create the bottom and stuck some string under his paw to the balloons. I also used my Real Red Marker to color in his mouth.

I'm biased but I think he's pretty cute! I did CASE this idea and I'm pleased with my changes! I'd love to see yours!

No comments: