Thursday, February 11, 2010

Everyday Card

I wanted to create a card to have on hand for everyday occasions that would be good for men or women.  I always seem to be forgetting to make things in advance and thought I'd help myself out with this one!

 
I used Brilliant Blue CS for the card base.  I used the embossing buddy on the piece of Bashful Blue CS and then Versa Marked the Baroque Motifs stamp onto the front.  Using my heat gun, I set the white embossing powder on the Bashful Blue CS.  I then mounted this onto a silver background accenting the silver brads.  I punched the Brilliant Blue flowers and adhered with silver brads through the Bashful Blue and Silver layer.  (I put the brads through both of these layers so you can't see the brad backs from the front.  lays down much better!)  Then adhere this all to the Brilliant Blue base.  With only decoration and no sentiment on the front, I can just fill in the inside when needed!

1 comment:

Pip said...

This is so pretty. Iused that flourish stamp to make my wedding invites last year.