Friday, June 18, 2010

Going Camping

Since it's Father's Day weekend, I thought I'd post my favorite bear.  This card has a great camping theme and is fairly simple to put together if you need a card in a hurry for a kid or family going away to camp.
I used Under the Stars stamp set for this entire card.  I used Very Vanilla cardstock as the base and stamped the sleeping bag image in Chocolate Chip and Creamy Caramel classic ink.  I stamped the bug spray the same way onto Creamy Caramel in the same way and mounted it onto the Chocolate Chip cardstock.  I stamped the bear onto Creamy Caramel using Chocolate Chip classic ink and mounted it onto Chocolate Chip.  I stamped "have a" and "time" onto Very Vanilla cardstock and punched out with the word window punch.  I rubbed the edges of think pad in order to make them stick out a little more on the card.

Now, if I just had a campfire and some s'mores.......

No comments: