Thursday, July 22, 2010

Punched Cookies

Here is another one of my punch art creations!  This one is for all you fellow chocoholics!



I used a Basic Black cardstock base and layered it with Whisper White.  Before adhering the top Close to Cocoa layer, I sponged Close to Cocoa ink on the corners to give it a bit of dimension.  I also stamped the friendship sentiment across the front with Basic Black Classic Ink.

For the large plate of cookies, I created the Basic Black plate with a large circle punch.  I fancy Whisper White plate lines is from a scallop punch.  I also poked a hole through each scallop to add some fine detail.  The Close to Cocoa cookies are made from a small circle punch.  I used the fine-tip end of my Chocolate Chip marker to dot on the chocolate chips.

For the smaller plate, I punched a circle out of Basic Black and created the cookie the same way as listed above.  I cut off part of one edge to show that some guilty party had already eaten part of the cookie.  For the napkin, I scallop punched a piece of Whisper White.  I used my Baroque Motifs stamp set to stamp a swirl onto the scallop circle with Close to Cocoa.  You could so this with any set that has a bit of a swirl to it.  Then, I simply cut out two scallops to create a fancy napkin and adhered it to the plate.

Now I need some REAL cookies & milk!

No comments: