Monday, July 19, 2010

Another Scrapbooking Kit Card

This is another one of my cards made from the same scrapbooking kit as my previous two posts.


I used River Rock for the base and stamped the entire front with the Sanded large background stamp with River Rock Classic Ink. Then I adhered a strip of Confetti White on the bottom of the front, stamped with the "You're one of the good ones" from the Smarty Pants stamp set in Chocolate Chip Classic Ink.   I used a sticker from the scrapbooking kit as a border between the 2 colors on the front.

I scallop punched Ruby Red and then added another sticker from the scrapbooking kit. I tied a small piece of twine through a coordinating button and adhered with a mini glue dot.  It was easiest to adhere this entire piece together first and then use several glue dots to adhere the entire piece to the front of the card.

No comments: